I am slightly late for my March Favourites but better late than never. March may be 9 days behind us but there were things I had been liking that I wanted to share with you all!
1. At the top is definitely my bioderma micellar water solution. I use this both day and night, I like to use it after I have washed my face to ensure I have removed all my make-up. It gets deep into my pores to remove any excess make up or dirt.
2. Lush Mask of Magnaminty, I have only used this mask a few times this month but am already loving it. It claims to help fight against blemishes on both your face and back. I have not been using it long enough but will keep you posted on the results.
3. Lush Roots hair treatment – once again I have only used this product a few times. I massage it onto my scalp before washing my hair. It makes it so silky smooth and also creates lots of volume!
4. NYC smooth skin setting powder.
Powder along with foundation are my two nemesis’. I find it extremely hard to find either of these products which I truly love. I used to use the NYC smooth skin loose face powder all of the time and it was a common favourite of mine last summer and can be seen featured in a few blog posts. I re-found this in my drawer and remembered how much I loved it! Now it is a constant feature in my make-up bag!
5. Revlon Highlighting palette in Bronze Glow, this palette is so beautiful and adds a new dimension to the face. The colours are so complimenting to the face.
6. My next favourite of the month is the Revlon Colour Burst Lacquer Balm in the colour Vivacious. The colour is so bright and looks amazing with a neutral eye colour.
7. My final Random favourite is Matilda by Roald Dahl. I absolutely love all books by Roald Dahl but this is definitely my favourite. It’s a heart-warming tale about a little girl having growing up too fast surrounded by parents who cannot see her. Never read it? Only seen the film? Read it! Trust me you will love it.