While on a trip to London I stumbled across a Spectrum Brushes pop-up shop on Carnaby Street! I was amazed! I felt like I had stepped into Make-Up Brush heaven. They were so beautiful and so soft. 

The price of some of the sets in the shop, as well as the individual brushes, were an amazing– most were discounted quite heavily so I decided it was the perfect time to grab a collection for my wedding day. While I would have loved to have splurged on the marble ones for the wedding, I just could not justify the cost, as the set that I bought were practically the same size and shape but just with different packaging.


So, when I stumbled across the beautiful Water Brush set, I knew I just had to have them. And at only £25.00 for the whole set I knew I had grabbed myself a bargain!

I have yet to try these beautiful brushes, but they are so incredibly soft that I know I have grabbed myself a bargain.

Have you stumbled across a wonder bargain recently?