I love winter, it’s my favourite time of the year and the main reason Ollie and I decided to have a December wedding. But, even I, from time to time, start to miss the sunshine and more importantly I miss exploring beautiful new places.

Recently I’ve found many new travel vloggers and have fallen in love with the idea of travelling more! If only I could afford it! But this prompted me to look back over my photos of my time in Crete this past summer and I thought I would share the beautiful place with you.




We stayed in the beautiful town of Sissi, a little fishing town with beautiful beaches only a short walk away from the lovely hotel we stayed in. The hotel Maritimo Beach Hotel was everything we wanted and more. The amazing white buildings were out of this world and truly Greek, we felt like we had stepped into a beautiful haven. While we only had a Half-Board basis we didn’t feel like we missed out on anything, we were able to walk into the little town and have dinner by the port.






My favourite place had to be the beach – it was a little cove beach called Bufous Beach, and while we had to get beach shoes in order to go into the sea it was incredible. The sea was so warm and clear! The beaches outside our hotel were only small and rocky, but they had some amazing rock sculptures



One of the restaurants we found was an amazing seafood restaurant, which we went back to twice! It was absolutely incredible and had the most amazing views! It is safe to say that this was one of our favourite holidays and we would love to be able to visit Greece again soon!



What’s your most favourite holiday?