I have had the images for this haul for months now but have not yet gotten around to writing the post. Some months ago, my mum and I went on a little shopping spree in Bristol. Particularly at the Charlotte Tilbury counter within John Lewis, as we were in desperate need of a new foundation and a few extras seemed to also fall into our bags!

The lovely lady who served us gave each of us a free make-over, she asked what type of coverage we like, what shade of blush etc. She was very attentive and made sure to stick to what we wanted and not to what she thought would look good on us. Even though we only asked about foundation, not once did she make us feel like we were wasting her time – as I have experienced with many beauty counters who know you are not after a lot of their products.  

It was after each of our makeovers that we realised how much we loved the make-up look and promptly decided to purchase the majority of the items used!

So, I got the following:
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation
I wanted a foundation that wasn’t too heavy, but also one that I could build upon should I decide I want a slightly higher coverage. The foundation is definitely light-medium and I love it! It glides on seamlessly and can be applied either with a foundation brush, your fingertips or a beauty sponge. I like to opt for the Real Techniques Stippling brush as it gives me that little bit of extra coverage.

Charlotte Tilbury The Toucher Conceal & Treat Stick
Whilst this concealer is perfect for covering any imperfections its slightly too dark for concealing under my eyes. The formula is great and potentially would work really nicely under the eye should it have been in the correct shade. I like to blend it with a dampened beauty sponge before setting my face with a powder.

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder
I really liked this powder, particularly for setting my concealer under my eyes. It doesn’t crease and it’s also a very natural shade. For the days when I am not having a massive make up day I will brush this all over my face and the finish is very smooth and silky.

 Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush in Swish & Pop
I had a nightmare with this blush. When I purchased it, I noticed it had a slightly raised middle section, but didn’t think too much of it. When I got it home it was completely smashed, it had only been in the bag, in my car, on the way home so there was no way that it would be been able to have broken due to any of my own fault. It was very strange but thankfully Charlotte Tilbury were amazing and whenever I was able to go back to the store I was able to exchange it for a brand new one. Amazing service!

I am super impressed with everything I purchased from Charlotte Tilbury and know I will be repurchasing many of these products when I have eventually run out.

What is your favourite make-up brand?