With England comes the never ending question of will we get a Summer? And the general answer is who knows? Our Summer is kind of few and far between but on the general we get a few nice days. (Which we are actually having as I write this outside in the Sun). Due to my work we are unable to go on Holiday during the Summer and therefore these days I cherish! 

To go with this weather, I like my make up to be glowy, light and not too heavy! Because of this I think I have found the perfect combination of products! 

The Body Shop Insta Blur Primer 
I have spoken about this in a fair few posts recently and love it. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft and creates a nice even layer for my make up to go onto. 

The Body Shop All-in-One BB Cream 
If you're looking for coverage this is not for you, what I like about it is it leaves my skin looking glowly whilst providing a lovely wash of colour. 

Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua 
On the days where I feel I need a little extra coverage I will also apply this foundation only to the places I feel I need it as the BB Cream does the rest. It feels super light and luxurious and blends easily into my skin. 

YSL Touche Eclait 
My favourite product for under my eyes as it does not crease or set into any of my fine lines! It is super light to touch but also provides the coverage I need, as thankfully I don't have any bags under my eyes – yet. 

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
I have only just got back into this product as I wanted to test out others, whilst I still love my Collection concealer, I forgot how much I loved this particular one. I use it only to cover blemishes and feel it works perfectly for that! 


MAC Studio Fix Powder 
A staple product for me and not one I feel I need to talk about as I have loved it for years!

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow 
I love this little contour kit. It's the perfect shade to contour my face and to apply a little bit of colour where needed. The highlighter side is the perfect highlighter and definitely one of my favourites – it is perfect to make the high points of my face glow! 

Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette 
The perfect eye colour palette for Summer. The particular shade I love to use is Pure Ganache and it’s a beautiful golden colour. For a more intense look I will take Infusion into the crease but generally I just use the golden colour! 


L'Oreal Miss Hippie Mascara
It's taken me a while to find a drugstore mascara that I love and holds the curl in my lashes but I think that this one does the trick! I love my Dior one but it's a pain to get off! 

Chanel Lipstick in Gabrielle
Finally, for lips I love this bright, red lipstick. It has small specs of shimmer in it that I think Is beautiful for the summertime! The formula is very creamy, something very different to the mattes shades that I am used to. 


What is your favourite products to wear during Summer? Which ones go with you on Holiday?