A few weeks ago I went to our neighbours wedding, the day was absolutely beautiful –  a very elegant and classy wedding. The bride was, of course, stunning and the centre of the day. But I wanted to share with you what I wore to the wedding. I have actually never attended a wedding as a guest before, this is because all of the weddings I have been to previously I have been a bridesmaid for. Therefore, this gave me the opportunity to find a dress for myself.

I wanted one that was timeless and elegant. But one that I still felt attractive and, quite frankly, me in.

The dress I opted for was this black short length dress from Jack Wills. I would never have bought this dress had it not been for the Jack Wills outlet, this beautiful dress was on sale for the bargain price of £24. Down from a whopping £89.

I love it due to the way it fits, it has a high neckline which I find extremely flattering. It hugs the waist before flaring out at the skirt and stopping just before the knee. The back is very interesting with two buttons at the top and then a square cut out on the back. I paired it with a white blazer and nude heels that I already had in my wardrobe. I loved the way the outfit came along and I cannot wait to have the opportunity to wear it again.






Do you have any events coming up?