When this foundation initially released a few years ago there was a lot of hype surrounding it. I tested it out and found that I did not match any of the colours and also thought it was way too oily, as in my opinion it made me look like a 'grease monkey'. My thoughts on this foundation have since completely changed. This is because they have released it in the colour Light Porcelain! My perfect shade and Rimmel London has since done this for the majority of their foundations.  

This particular foundation claims to leave a glow to the skin and I believe that it does this. The foundation itself is medium to full coverage but can also be used lightly for a small gow. The formulation is so beautiful and applies very easily. As with the L'Oreal Nude Magique foundation I apply this with a dampened beauty blender, focusing on my T-zone which I feel needs more attention. The foundation also contains Vitamin C to help have a healthy dewey finish.

The glass bottle is a beautiful design, but the lid itself I feel is too big when I want to store it and also take it traveling with me. I find that foundations in a squeezey tube are much better as I can store them away in my acrylic draws easily.

I have almost finished my first bottle already which shows how much I love it! 


What is your favourite foundation? And do you find it difficult to match your skin tone?