After I uploaded The Elle Magazine Freebie I found lots of other publications containing free items. These magazines were either an amazing price or contained an amazing product. A few days ago I found Glamour magazine at the cheap price of £1 in my local Tesco's. What caught my eye was the free ModelCo make up within. 

I picked up two magazines with two different products as I was excited to give them a test. I had thought I had picked up a lip-gloss and a lip liner but I actually picked up a lip liner and an eye liner. But they were free products so I am not going to complain! 

I have tried a few ModelCo products before and think they have very good quality. On opening the lip liner, I was instantly happy as it's a beautiful nude and the quality felt creamy and luxurious – just what I look for in a lip liner. It claims that 'one colour suits all' but I am sceptical about this. I am a big fan of the white packaging and pink text – it looks very sleek and expensive. It swatches like a dream and reminds me of my favourite Lip Liner, Ex-Girlfriend, from Urban Decay. When swatching them side by side there is barely a difference and I cannot believe I found this one for only £1.00! 

The next product is the ModelCo Black Eye Liner Pencil. Again I like the matte black packaging which is easy to differentiate from the lip liner. So many companies have the same packaging for lip liners and eye liners that it can get confusing. This, once again, swatches amazingly. It's a very creamy formula that I am sure will look great on the water line and tight line. 


Have you tried any ModelCo products? If so which ones?