There were only two make up items I purchased when in Dublin – this is because it’s a very expansive city and also because we didn’t really do that much shopping. We literally only went into Brown Thomas and the Disney Store – which pretty much sums me up: make up and Disney. 

The two items I purchased were from Charlotte Tilbury; I had never tried any of her make up before but had lusted over it from afar. There is nowhere around where I live that sales this brand and I am very sceptical about buying make up items online as I like to see what they look like in person before I buy them. 

The first thing that caught my eye is this beautiful make up bag. I love the colour and the rose gold hardware; the bag is the perfect size for my make up and also my make up brushes. The quote on the back, along with the size, is what drew me to it. ‘Give a Woman the Right Make Up & She Can Conquer the World!’

The second, and final, item I got was a Matte Revolution lipstick in the colour Amazing Grace. This is a beautiful nude with lovely pink undertones. Generally I go for brown undertones in nudes and just feel that those suites me best, but I loved this colour on me. 

Do you like Charlotte Tilbury? If so what are your favourite products of hers?