Before my Irish adventure started I had a few little sneaky purchases in duty free. There were a few things I needed to replace and then others that accidentally (maybe on purpose) slipped into my basket. 

The first thing I needed to update was a new make up remover. I had been given a sample of the Clarins Water Instant Eye Make-Up Remover and had been loving it. It doesn't feel greasy and even gets rid of the toughest waterproof mascara. The small size I purchased came in a set with the Clarins Cleansing Milk and also the Clarins Toning Lotion. The sizes of these three products are perfect when traveling and I leave them in my travel bag for these occasions. 

Another skincare item I picked up was the travel-sized edition of the Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, this beauty feels amazing on my face. It's so nourishing and leaves my skin feeling extremely hydrated. 

The final two things I purchased are make up items, I just cannot seem to help myself when I walk through discounted make up – it's like it just draws me in! I was in desperate need of a new concealer/highlighter, as the ones I had been tying just were not cutting it. Therefore, I thought it best to test the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in the colour 2. I was sceptical, as I did not think the product would be light enough for my skin tone, but it is perfect! Light enough not to crease under my eyes but also perfect for highlighting the places needed. 

The final item is from Benefit and it is the They're Real Push Up Eyeliner. I had another little tester of this product and could not for the life of my figure out how to work it! It came in one of my Birchboxes and has been sitting in my drawer for a while. After some careful studying (not) I managed to get it to work and loved it. Therefore, I had to pick up the big size. I can apply the perfect winged eyeliner with this product, something I had never been able to do before. Praise the Push Up Eyeliner! 

Have you had a cheeky little purchase recently? If so what was it?