I am sure I am not the only one who steps into Boots, telling myself ‘you only need a few things, you only need a few things.’ But as always I ended up coming out with a fair few bits and bobs! Subconsciously I knew this would happen *shakes head ashamed* but as always I couldn’t help myself.


Recently I have been really getting into some of the drugstore make up, particularly foundations. This time I picked up a mixture of things that I wanted to show you!

Starting with the products I went into Boots for!

Bourjois 123 CC Cream
If you have been reading my blog for a while then you may know that this is my cult favourite, beauty product from the drugstore! I’ve literally got through so many bottles of this CC Cream. And LOVE it. I won’t drag on about it too much, but I wear it most days, it’s not a heavy coverage but it does apply beautifully and cover everything that I require it to.


Bourjois Poudre de Riz (Loose Powder)
I have been after a good loose powder for a while, I am going to London soon – where I will be purchasing a higher end version. However, I wanted to find a drugstore powder as an alternative. I have yet to use it, but multiple reviews have told me that it may be worth it!


Bourjois Summer Glow Holiday Collection
I got this little set for free because I spent over £15 on Bourjois products. I really liked the trio that was inside of it. The first is a Mat Illusion Bronzing Powder, it is a very nice colour and incudes an SPF 10 for an ‘airbrushed, natural looking tan.’ The next product is the La Laque Nail Enamel in the colour #02 Chair et Tendre, it’s a beautiful nude pink colour that will be perfect for my holiday. The final thing from the set is a Color Boost Glossy Lipstick in the colour Peach on the Beach, I think, personally, this is not a colour I would normally learn towards as it’s a little bit too bright. However, the formula is very refreshing and moisturising.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
I recently lost my Beauty Blender and couldn’t find it anywhere! I had seen in a few people’s videos that they were using the Real Techniques version, I had tried it a few years ago and really didn’t like it. However, I decided to give it a go again and have actually really been liking it!


Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
Another product I remember a few Youtubers raving about, it was currently on offer so I decided to pick it up to keep stocked in my bathroom. I really wanted to have a quick and easy product for when I am going on a night out and also during sunny days.


L’Oreal Extraordinary Clay Shampoo & Conditioner
I have written a review of these two products which you can see here. I haven’t been using them for a few weeks now and can really tell the difference, as my hair feels very dry and also seems to need to be washed a lot more than normal!

That’s everything I recently got from Boots! A few more bits than I intended to get but I have really liked everything I purchased.


What’s your favourite brand from the drugstore?