So this is the final product empties post in the series. I hope you have enjoyed them all and you can take quick look at part one here, if you would like to. Let's jump into the last five now: 

1. Number one is, as always, an Una Brennan product and it's the Vitamin C+ Brighten Skin Renew Cleansing Oil. I've got through a few bottles of this, I use this every morning as my daily cleanser and think it's brilliant. I was sceptical at first for using an oil on my face but it really works in getting rid of any excess make up and grime. 

2. The second product is the Anastasia Brow Wiz, I liked this product I did not love it. Unfortunately, my brush broke off which was extremely disappointing as it meant my brows just looked unruly. I didn't want to buy another one as I felt that it would be a waste of money to replace it for this reason. I liked the product and I thought it was easy to use, but I do think the tip is way too small. For the amount I paid I would say there are better ones out there that are much more affordable such as the Revolution one. 

3. Next is the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation. I've raved about this foundation so many times. I love the consistency and the coverage of the product is perfect. It's not too heavy but covers everything that I want it to. I have a review for this foundation which you can find here

4. The fourth product empty is the L'Oreal False Lash Superstar Mascara, I don't normally waste products but I really did not like this mascara. My problem was that I really enjoyed the white/primer side, I thought it curled and lengthened my lashes perfectly. But when I came to apply the black side it just made my lashes super clumpy. The wand for the white side is perfect, whereas the black side is very different. I feel that if both wands were the same shape then it would be a great product. 

5. The final product empty of the series is the Percy & Reed Dry Shampoo. I have this in a travel size and I wanted to test the product before I bought the large one. I love it. It's amazing at refreshing the hair, it doesn't leave any white marks and is completely invisible. A lot of dry shampoos make my hair feel really weighted and limp but this one definitely doesn't do this! 

That is everything that I have collected. I hope you have enjoyed the series. 


I would love to know what product empty you get a lot. Do you throw them away immediately? Or do you save them to remind you to purchase another?