After de-cluttering my room and redecorating, my make up collection has limited down to only a few pieces per section. Therefore this was an excellent opportunity to let you in on a few of my must haves and favourites. Post by post I will take you through everything I now own! I will quickly state that yes, this is still a ridiculous amount of make up and no, no one probably needs as much as I have. But anyway let's get on with it...

I have a love/hate relationship with foundation and therefore this part of my stash is constantly changing. My skin gets used to foundations and starts to set into my dry patches. The ones I still have left in my drawers are two CC Creams and two foundations. Surprisingly, whilst also being completely unintentional, they are actually two from the drugstore and two high-end products.

First is the Bourjois CC Cream in the colour Ivory, many products from the drugstore don't match my very pale skin tone but this one is perfect for me. It still has the coverage I want and has been one of my favourites for a very long time. The next is the Bourjois City Radiance Foundation in the colour 01 Rose Ivory. I recently purchased this foundation as I have been really enjoying the dewy finish. This claims to have the SPF of 30 and Radiance Boosting Pigments. It has medium coverage but still feels really light on my skin.

Next, is my Chanel CC Cream in the colour 10 Beige, for a CC Cream the coverage is amazing. The finish is definitely dewy, so if you're after a matte foundation this is not for you. This particular one I prefer when I go away, it still gives the coverage I need without feeling too heavy on my face. However, this particular product is particularly pricy so I use it every now and again when I want to feel extra luxurious. 


My final foundation is the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation, I won't spend my time talking about this foundation too much as I have previously mentioned it many times. The coverage is great, the staying power is great, it's an all round great product and a constant in my make up collection.