As mentioned in my previous blog post, I recently went to a wedding and thought I would share with you my OOTD, which you can see here. To go alongside this, I also wanted to show you my MOTD. I needed a look that would last all day and well into the evening without a lot of touch up required. I also like to have a full face of make whilst not being too heavy, I do use two different foundations but this s because one is too light so I mix it with another.

The prodcuts I used..

The Body Shop Insta Blur Primer in  01 
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation in Porcelain 
Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqaua in 10 Biege 
YSL Touche Eclait in 2 
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW 15 
NYX Scuplt & Highlight Brow Contour in Ash Brown
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Light to Medium 
theBalm Blush in Huan Ying
Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara Primer
L’Oreal Miss Hippie Mascara
Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Amazing Grace 

What’s your favourite go to look?