The day after attending the Mosley Park Festival we decided to go shopping in the Bull Ring – a massive shopping mall with a number of different shops and stores to explore. Unfortunately, I didn’t manage to get everything I was after and only ended up buying a few things here and there. I'm going to split this post into two with the first being the beauty haul. 


Tophsop
First up was Topshop, I do not actually own a lot of beauty products from Topshop, mainly because my local does not stock the beauty range. Therefore, I find it difficult to get in to the products as they are so difficult to access. The only thing I picked up was a lipstick on offer in the colour bookworm – which is a deep red colour!



Selfridges – Charlotte Tilbury & Zoeva
Selfridges was one of my main priorities to visit, whilst not massive like the one in London it was lovely to have a little browse around the different levels and of course the make-up selection! First up is the Charlotte Tilbury counter – which was by far the busiest, and I knew before I went what I wanted so thankfully didn’t have to wait for long. The first thing I needed was a new pair of eyelash curlers and I had read a number of good reviews for this particular one, I have used it once and it curls my lashes so well! The second item is the Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes mascara. I have yet to use it but will do a review as soon as I have.

Next up is Zoeva, from the quality of my Cocoa Blend palette I already knew that I wanted to get another for my collection. Zoeva palettes are extremely affordable and of good quality. Whilst I love my Cocoa Blend palette I feel that I only ever use it really for the golds and the bright colours, some days I do love a good natural look with a pop of something which I think Naturally Yours will be great for. I wanted to also pick up another of their brushes as they are such amazing quality, this time I picked up the 105 Luxe Highlighter Brush.

Be sure to stay tuned for my clothing haul with will be up tomorrow! 

What is your favourite store to shop in? I'd love to know!